lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Lily Collins Covers NYLON March 2012

With her Snow White film "Mirror Mirror" just over a month away from release, Lily Collins finds herself featured on the cover of the March 2012 issue of NYLON magazine. The daughter of musician Phil Collins pretties up the pages in a Stephen Walker shot spread while opening up about the impact her famous father has had on her career, among other topics. Highlights from Miss Collins' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON! On her initial response when going for acting gigs: "When I was initially meeting with agencies, I remember one of them asked me, 'What makes you so special? There are tons of sons and daughters and nieces and nephews of [celebrities] – you don't have anything! Come back and we'll talk.' And I was like, 'You don't get me at all!' Because I've never come from that." On being labeled due to her famous father: "A lot of people's perception is that I don't have to work my way to get in a room because someone is always interested in the last name, but I always say that personality opens doors, but character keeps them open. Everyone can have something special to get them in, but once you're in, it's sort of like, 'Okay, so?' I felt like I needed to be completely confident within myself and know what I wanted to go after and what I was passionate about before I put myself out there." On her happiness over landing the role of Snow White: "Growing up in the English countryside, I would go out into the fields and create my own stories, and I would run around as if I was in a movie. That's why, for me, playing Snow White was a crazy dream come true, because I've always been someone who would read books and then go and make a movie in my head."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario