jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Nicki Minaj Hosts MAC Cosmetics Glam Party





Bringing an end to a busy day of promotional appearances, Nicki Minaj was spotted at the MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Party in New York City last night (February 15).

The “Super Bass” babe looked cool and colorful as she mingled with fellow celebs like Ricky Martin and Kelly Osbourne who also turned out for the occasion.

And though she’s one of the most recognizable hip-hop artists today, Nicki isn’t bending to the expectations of style critics who say she dresses too outrageous.

“I’m not impressed to be in that world. I’m in my own world. I think sometimes the fashion world isn’t even about clothes anymore; it’s about this ‘in’ crowd, and I’m not into that. I realized more recently that even if it’s for a fashion magazine, I’m not gonna change who I am.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario