lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker Covers Fair Lady March 2012



Having just finished up work on the upcoming film "Lovelace," Sarah Jessica Parker took over cover duties for the March 2012 issue of Fair Lady.

The 46-year-old Carrie Bradshaw babe didn't hold back during her conversation with the UK publication, as she touched on everything from husband Matthew Broderick to insecurities and growing older.

Highlights from SJP's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Fair Lady!

On trying to balance family and work:
"For me it has been hard to say no [to work]. I wanted a family, but before I had a family I was a career person. I've tried to marry those two things; sometimes successful, and sometimes not."

On husband Matthew Broderick:
"He does lots in the house. He shops for me a lot and he cooks for all of us. There are a lot of things he does better than I do, so it balances itself out. I don't feel taken advantage of. We take care of each other."

On whether she knew she wanted to marry Matthew right away:
"I don't know that I thought about that right away. I met this wonderful person and we wanted to be together. And after a while it became apparent that I wanted to be with him longer than temporarily."

On whether she has insecurities about her looks and aging:
"I try to dress appropriately for my age and I'm a realist about what I look like. But if those physical things were my insecurities I'd be thrilled. What wonderful problems. My insecurities are more substantial than that. I worry first and foremost about my children and their health. My husband and his. I worry about what work opportunities will come up. My own

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario