viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Adam Lambert Covers Fault March 2012





He's less than a month away from dropping his sophomore album and, as part of his press efforts, Adam Lambert took over cover duties for the March 2012 issue of Fault.

The 30-year-old "American Idol" alum offered up a few calm and collected poses for the Miguel Starcevich shot spread while chatting with the magazine about topics including why he chose 'Trespassing' as the name of his upcoming disc.

Highlights from Lambert's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fault!

On why he picked 'Trespassing' as his new album's title:
“The title track serves as a great mission statement for me as an artist and for how I live my life. I also wanted to give a name to what listeners would be doing by listening to the album. They’re essentially trespassing into my world, getting to know me much more in-depth than ever.”

On what his fans may not yet know about him:
“I’m a crazy hedonistic rebel who wants to liberate the masses. There are songs on the album that embrace my rock n roll spirit and my love of club culture. Yet, underneath it all I’m not always as strong and confident as I may seem. I work hard to project pride and poise when faced with judgement and heartache. That is how I cope. I feel a bit of pressure to set a certain example that suggests that I deserve my place in this industry. Im hard on myself and critical. There are songs on Trespassing that deal with that anxiety. . Until I met my current boyfriend, I was always falling for the wrong guys which caused my self worth to suffer. This is just some of what the album explores.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario