domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

Lana Del Rey's "Blue Jeans" Music Video



To the elation of her loyal fans, Lana Del Rey has debuted the music video for her single "Blue Jeans".

The artistic offering features the 25-year-old singer in a pool filled with alligators, with Lana seen swimming towards a hunky love interest played by Bradley Soileau, who also appeared in “Born to Die.”

The black and white video comes after Miss Del Rey recently spoke with KROQ about why she believes her fans love her so much, of which she told, "I think maybe what people who like me like about me is the fact that I really believe in myself and what I do and I never compromise with anything that I do in my life–not lyrically, not in reality."

“I think the people who sort of feel like they know me, know me from my lyrics, and I think that they feel what I write about is what really went down and how I really feel about it,” Lana continued. “I never say anything just to rhyme over sugary pop songs. I really care about documenting my life in a musical fashion. So, I think, people that like me are actually artists.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario