jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Jennifer Lopez Covers Vogue's April 2012 'Shape' Issue





Nabbing her first front page for the publication since 2005, Jennifer Lopez took over the cover of the April 2012 "Shape" issue of Vogue.

The 42-year-old "American Idol" judge donned fabulous outfits including a Valentino strapless jumpsuit with rose detail and a Michael Kors cashmere tank top with cotton-and-silk skirt for the Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott shoot while talking about growing to believe in herself and the men in her life - both past and present.

Highlights from Miss Lopez's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Vogue!

On Benny Medina:
“I just think of him as a real, creative soul mate. He’s been the most consistent man in my life besides my dad. We love each other. People always ask about all the men I dated, and I am like, ‘You know the Benny and Jennifer story? That’s the real story here.’ ”

On Marc Anthony helping her believe in herself:
“He always told me what a beautiful voice I have. He was like, ‘It’s in there; you just gotta let it out. It’s a confidence thing with you.’ Then all of a sudden one day I was like, I’m good at this! Oh, man! People are not giving me jobs because they feel sorry for me! I am an actress. I am a singer. I am a performer. That’s what I do! Once I started giving myself a little credit, the whole world opened up.”

On being a lover by nature:
“By nature I am not tough, believe it or not... I am a lover. And with my kids I am even softer. I realize with my son, I have to sometimes be tough, especially now when he’s pushing boundaries. With my daughter, I can get a little stern with her and she pretty much will listen. But my son will just scream and yell and run. I’m like, Aaaaah, what do I do with this?!”

On current beau, Casper Smart:
“He’s adorable. But you already see that... He really is. He’s a good egg. I don’t want to talk about it too much. It’s my private thing.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario