miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

Milla Jovovich Strips Down for Maxim Australia March 2012






She's aging gracefully to say the least, and Milla Jovovich brought her hotness to the March 2012 issue of Maxim Australia.

The 36-year-old "Bring Up Bobby" babe stripped down for the Matt Jones shot spread while chatting about topics including her dollhouse collection and her holiday from hell.

Highlights from Miss Jovovich's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!

On her holiday from hell:
“I had a grueling trip to Peru once. I was in the middle of nowhere with my mum and a couple of friends, and we just weren’t prepared for the intensity of the hikes. At one point my mum was like [in Russian accent], ‘They must send helicopter, or I will have heart attack.’”

On her strange hobby:
“I collect dollhouses – I have, like, nine. I’m really into creating worlds. I’ll just sit for hours putting up the wallpaper and hooking up the electricity.”

On her most rebellious moment:
"Probably being on the cover of High Times as a teen."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario