martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

Kardashian Sisters Cover Cosmopolitan UK December 2012




Continuing to cash in on the empire they've built for themselves, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian took the opportunity to promote their Sears Kardashian Kollection overseas by covering the December 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.

The E! reality star sisters donned a variety of items from their self-named Dorthy Perkins UK range for the publication's fashionable spread while talking about a range of topics including Kanye West and being compared to one another.

Highlights from Kim, Kourtney and Khloe's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan UK!

Khloe on being compared to her sisters:
“It isn’t easy. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl, and I have times when I feel insecure. So if I come under scrutiny at one of those times, then I might get really down on myself. But the next day, I might be like, "Oh, f**k off, I’m so much better than that. I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off… Who cares if I’m not a size zero? I don’t want to be. I love my body; I’m healthy, I work out. But I also enjoy life… the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can’t do anything about it, and I love who I am.”

Kim on getting esteem from Kanye West:
“My boyfriend… he’s great at boosting my confidence. He gives me compliments in every way possible.”

Kourtney on her 16-year-old sister Kylie Jenner:
“I think our sister Kylie [16] has such confidence; it’s just amazing.” Kim added, “She’s such an old soul. I’ve been going to her for relationship advice for years. She has always steered me in the right direction since she was about 12. She would be like, ‘OK, do not call him.’”!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario