sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

Olivia Wilde’s Husband Loves Her Sex Scenes

Olivia Wilde covers the January/ February 2011 issue of Women’s Health. The Tron: Legacy actress, real name Olivia Cockburn, is technically a princess in Italy through marriage; her husband being a prince, to whom she became married at age 18 when they eloped six months after meeting. Which I care about less than her not wearing pants. As I tend to do, on days when I’m not sniffing glue, I sat and stared at this cover wondering whether Wilde should be wearing pants. Perhaps not. I can’t see it too well, but I’m pretty sure that’s a strapless, fitted mini-dress under that orange cardigan made of a radioactive, skinned Wookiee (Wookiees are endangered and Khloe Kardashian is the last one left in the wild, so I’ll be calling animal services on Wilde when I’m done posting this). In the article, which begins as generic fare, the 26-year-old talks about marriage and working out. Oh, then she talks about her husband getting ‘turned-on’ by her love scenes. Below are excepts and pictures from the Tron world premiere in LA.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario