jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Adele Moves On From Her Ex In ‘21′ Bonus Track “I Found A Boy”


Adele’s sophomore LP 21 will see a UK release on Monday, a full month before it hits shelves here in the States (February 22). So for now why not tide yourself over with the iTunes bonus track “I Found A Boy,” which finds the 22-year-old “Rolling In The Deep” songstress immersing herself in a new love and chastising her former partner while somber guitar chords play beneath her vocals.


“I found a boy who I love more than I ever did you before / So stand beside the river I cried and let yourself down,” Adele sings, before adding, “Look how you want me now that I don’t need you.”
As the Grammy-winning singer mentioned in her recent Alan Carr: Chatty Man interview, much of 21 was inspired by a breakup. “I tried to bite my tongue a bit on this record, but I ended up being more honest than on the first one,” Adele explained to the UK talk show host. “And I think it might come back and bite me on the bum.”


No one does the post-relationship blues quite like Adele, and if the poetic “I Found A Boy” has been relegated to being an iTunes bonus track overseas, consider us even more excited for the tracks that made it onto the album proper.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario