lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Darren Criss Admits He’s In Love With Gwyneth Paltrow









Some new photos from a photoshoot that Darren Criss did with an Indonesian magazine have hit the web and I thought it was only right to share them with you. Because you love him – like I love him.

At last night’s Golden Globes, the Glee star joked that he wanted to rock fellow Globes attendee and presenter Justin Bieber in his arms. In addition to finding out that the tween star was nearby, he also heard the news (thanks to co-star Amber Riley telling MTV News) that the cast would be singing not one, but two Bieber songs.

“If I do [sing them], I hope they tell me soon which one!” he said. “It should be fun,” Criss said about the upcoming covers, adding, “I just hope they do the hairdo!”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario