jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

First Official Photo: Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man

It’s what we’ve all been waiting for. Columbia Pictures has finally released the first photo of Andrew Garfield dressed as Spider-Man. Many of you have been wondering if he has what it takes to pull off the suit, and now you can find out. Check out Garfield in full Spidey gear below…

Prior to trying on the coveted suit, Garfield admitted that he got a little emotional.

“I won’t lie. I shed a tear when I first wore the spandex. I didn’t think that the spandex would make me so emotional, but it did. I have to kind of not look at my face because it doesn’t make sense to me,” he said. “I have to imagine that it’s a much better actor’s face in that suit.”
To be honest, he’s a lot skinnier than what we’re used to. When Tobey Maguire played the part, they made him bulk up. Perhaps all those rumors about the film being based on the Ultimate Spider-Man comic are true. This look fits that version of the hero much more than the traditional one.


Spider-Man is scheduled to hit theaters on July 3, 2012.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario