miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Is Penn Badgley Rebounding From Blake Lively With Leighton Meester?


Don’t go texting your friends just yet, we’re talking about their characters on Gossip Girl!

Our good friend Michael Ausiello over at TVLine.com is reporting that there’s a big suprise when Gossip Girl returns on January 24th — and it is sure to cause some MAJOR drama on the Upper East Side! When asked by a fan if enemies Dan (Penn Badgley) and Blair (Leighton Meester) might get together on the show Michael responded, “I already addressed that provocative question last week in my story titled, ‘Dan and Blair: The Gossip Girl Writers are Going There.’ At least I think it was called that. In any case, here’s a little scoopbit that wasn’t in that post. I have it on semi-good authority that there will be a ***s.”

I’m gonna assume that ***s is kiss (what else could it be?) and go straight to wondering what could possibly get these two adversaries smooching? I guess beneath all that passionate hatred, flames of love burn!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario