jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Kourtney & Kim Take New York Promo Picture


Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian are still promoting their show. A show I’d stopped paying attention to, so I have no idea what’s happening. I do know that someone’s not wearing pants, as someone flashed the ‘Panties Signal’ at my window at 3 a.m. this morning (it’s like the bat symbol, but with a selection of lace goods from Victoria’s Secret). The sisters star in Kourtney and Kim Take New York, in what I’m assuming is the only Kardashian show worth watching (I get a hairball just watching anything with the other sister… the sister who’s stalking a helpless Nicole Richie-Ewok). Okay, it seems the show’s starting on E! January 23, and that’s why Kourtney Kardashian’s not wearing any pants. Gotcha


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario