miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" Gets Paris Preview

This isn’t the first time her music was used for a high end fashion show, and Lady Gaga's new song “Born This Way” recently debuted at the Thierry Mugler Paris Men’s Fashion Week show.


Earlier today (January 19), the “Bad Romance” singer tweeted her excitement, “MUGLER PARIS SHOW begins in 2 hours. I am so excited my fashion bones are rattling. The garments + music are poetic intoxication."

Sharing the same enthusiasm, Mugler frontman Nicola Formichetti was interviewed before the show and told, "It's me and her just having fun and getting very inspired from the idea of Mugler. She's very much involved, more in the early stages.”

"I want people to think, 'OK, there's something new happening.' I want people to get excited again, not only fashion people," he added about his work on the brand. "I'm not here to recreate what [Mugler] did. It was perfect for the time. I'm going to do something for today and the future."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario