miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Nicki Minaj Goes Killer Clown Chic In High Fashion Spread!


The rapper hit the scene with her ferocious verse in ‘Monster,’ and now she’s channeling one in her newest photo shoot!

Nicki Minaj is ready to scare away the hip-hop competition with some fierce fashion — and a healthy amount of clown makeup!

The curvaceous rapper, 26, hits the latest cover of V Magazine, dressed to kill in a variety of flashy outfits and sporting black and white facepaint.

Although Nicki has an entourage which assists her with her unique style, she’s quick to note the final say is all hers.

“Everything I do has been approved by me personally,” Nicki tells the mag. “My team is mostly made up of guys, but none of them would ever think about telling me what to wear or what to do with my hair. They know that ultimately I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do.”

We love the look, Nicki, and hope your fashion is as fly in 2011 as when you debuted!




0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario