miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Nicole Kidman February Harper's Bazaar

Nicole Kidman is fresh-faced on the cover of the February issue of Harper's Bazaar, which is available on Jan. 18. She posed for photographer Alexi Lubomirski in the accompanying spread and chatted with her Just Go With It costar Jennifer Aniston for the interview. Their movie hits theaters next month, but conversation was focused more on family than work. Nicole shared about motherhood, her husband, and getting out of LA.

Nicole on fashion: "I like boy-girl looks. I have no sense of what's fashionable; I just know what I like to wear. I don't believe in something being in and out. You know those lists? That probably goes along with the whole way I live my life. I don't like kind of changing with the wind; I like sticking to my own self."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario