martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Amanda Seyfriend Gets Naked For Justin Timberlake Interview


Earlier today we told you about Amanda Seyfried‘s interview with Justin Timberlake for the March issue of Interview magazine and how she revealed to him that she was completely naked while they were talking.

Well, the photos from her interview are another story. The actress looks like she’s in a bit of a dream-like state in the pictorial for the magazine. But as interesting as her reveal was in the article, Timberlake always surprised.

“I actually find it liberating to give up control,” Timberlake said. “It’s nice for me. What’s been more of a battle for me throughout the process of moving into acting is that I feel like I have to keep reassuring people that I’m not an a**hole. There is a stigma that comes from being on stage and being a musician.”







0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario