lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Nick Jonas stops to fill up his Dodge Challenger at a gas station in Los Angeles



Sure, sure, sure…we all talk about how Joe Jonas is so damn adorable. But let us not forget that there’s another cute brother in that family and his name is Nick Jonas. Sorry, Kevin…but at least you’re married already, right?

The youngest brother was spotted filling up his car at the local gas station and just looking adorable. He recently told MTV that he doesn’t consider himself an actor.

“However, I do really enjoy it,” the 18-year-old continued. “And when the right roles come up and when it’s something I feel like I can contribute to in some way, I like doing it.”

And if you disagree, then play Marry, Boff, Kill and tell me your thoughts!










0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario