martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Nina Dobrev Covers Teen Vogue April 2011

Nina Dobrev spoke with Teen Vogue about her role on the CW’s popular show The Vampire Diaries and revealed the challenges in playing a teenager and that pesky rumor that she’s dating her co-star Ian Somerhalder.

At 22, Dobrev has purchased her first condo but still sleeps on the mattress on the floor, saying she doesn’t get much time to take care of all of the little details.

“By the time I get home, memorize the next day’s work, brush my teeth, remove all the makeup, and shower to get the blood off…” she says, counting on her fingers. “And then I have to be back at work in seven hours. I can only do so much.”


“I wanted to be the jock, and I wanted to be a dancer and actress,” she says of her time at a competitive performing arts high school in Toronto. “I was also a gymnast and very academically driven. I always had a lot on my plate and was really overwhelmed. Not much has changed- I’m constantly to one-up myself and raising the stakes.” She stops and smiles adding, “Ha! No pun intended.”

As for the rumors that she’s currently involved with her co-star? Well, she thinks the media has something to do with that. ”We expected the rumors,” she says. “Like, if I wasn’t dating Ian, I’d be dating Paul. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn’t be unusual, but I’ve never dated anyone I’ve worked with.”

She is excited to work on film projects during her hiatus, including an indie action film with fellow vampire aficionado Kellan Lutz

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario