sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Glee’s Darren Criss Tells All To Billboard


7 CLASSY QUOTES FROM DARREN CRISS’ BILLBOARD COVER STORY

* “I’m gonna be really L.A. I’m gonna put the Bluetooth in my ear.”

* “I’m incredibly anal about everything that I do.”

* “I remember seeing people’s reaction to Aladdin and thinking, ‘Oh, man, I want to be a genie when I grow up!’”

* “What’s crazy is everything I’m doing now on Glee is just an extension of what I’ve been doing my whole life. If they hadn’t given me ‘Teenage Dream,’ I would have been playing it in a cafe somewhere.”

* On the upcoming Glee album featuring music by the Warblers: “My mom is like, ‘Oh, I can’t wait for your album!’ I’m like, ‘Mom, it’s not really my album. My album will come out eventually.’”

* “Blaine definitely had his moment in the sun. I think it’s time to focus back on the characters that fans of the show really know and love. Completely objectively from watching the show, I was like, ‘Why does Blaine get all these songs? This is ridiculous. I want to hear other people doing stuff.’”

* “When I look back on Glee and on this album, it’s like I was offered to live in a golden marshmallow house in the sky. It’s like, ‘Sure! I’ll take it!’ I never thought that it would ever happen, that I would get a magical marshmallow castle in the sky, but my God, thank you.”

What we we learned: it would appear that this dapper 24-year-old with a fondness for open wireless technology has an obsessive tendency to pay attention to detail, harbors somewhat of a Robin Williams complex and mistakenly believes that inhabitable marshmallows can defy gravity. Kids!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario