jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Kelly Brook's Steamy Esquire Shoot

She’s had plenty of career ups and downs, and Kelly Brook says she’s content with where she is in her life.

The super hot preggers British babe is on the cover of Esquire magazine, and she shared some wise advice she received from her mother.

“My mum says, ‘You fall in sh*t but you come out smelling of roses.’ I’ve made quite a successful career out of being a failure.”

Of her experience filming “Piranha 3D,” Kelly shared, “I was hanging from this rope in this tiny red bikini while these two blokes pinched and prodded me all over. They were basically paid to pinch my bum.”

And Ms. Brook says she’s not worried about missing out on the Tinseltown scene. “I had the choice when I first came to LA: would I rather be hanging out with movie stars and doing gear every night? Or would I rather be home in bed? I don’t care to be part of the gang that much.”







0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario