lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Chris Evans Shows Off His Abs In July 2011 GQ [PHOTOS]











You remember Chris Evans‘ interview in the latest issue of GQ magazine in which he got his interviewer drunk, don’t you?

We now have the photos, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino, that accompany the article.

All things associated with Evans do not result in a drunken mess. Chris is a little zen. The star wishes he had a way to recapture the contentment he feels whenever he watches the sun going down or spots a waterfall but doesn’t want to figure out why the experiences make him feel so “out of his brain”.

Explaining why he is happiest said: “I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.

“The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it’s so great, because for a little bit I’m out of my brain, and it’s got nothing to do with me. I’m not trying to figure it out, you know what I mean? And I wonder if I can somehow find a way to maintain that mind stillness.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario