lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

David Beckham Covers WSJ Magazine





David Beckham looks fantastic on the cover of this month’s WSJ Magazine. And if you check out his interview with the magazine, he seems more than just a pretty face. He even takes sometime to talk about the London riots saying, “I think it’s disgusting what’s going on. The problem is, there is a minority of youth today in England who are not scared of authority.’

David may only be 36, but he is definitely feeling age catching up with him. He told that magazine, “Got my first gray a few years ago, and a couple more since we’ve had the little girl.” It’s true, adorable daughters, like Harper, will be quite a bit of work. “I definitely feel different than I did 10 years ago. It takes a while for the Achilles to warm up. Once I’ve had my coffee, I’m good.”

David’s interview was in New York, a place he visited 13 years ago when he was just starting off as a European soccer star and wife Victoria–then girlfriend–was performing with the Spice Girls. The two “ordered Chinese takeout in a box, because that’s what Beckham thought people did when they came to New York City” and enjoyed the city fairly unnoticed. It was on that trip Posh Spice pulled him aside and told him she was pregnant. Thank goodness he kept his cool.

Since then, David has become a phenomen. You can even look for a new line clothign from him to hit H&M soon. “I’m totally involved in everything that goes out there in stores. I don’t just sign with a company and give my name to do whatever they want. Everything that goes out there is something I would wear.” Check out the gallery for pics of his WSJ photo shoot and tell us which is your favorite in the comments!

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario