martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Britney Spears & Demi Lovato: "The X Factor" Takes Miami





Gearing up for another day of auditions, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato headed into their "X-Factor" filming location in Miami Beach, Florida on Tuesday (July 24).

Joined by fiance Jason Trawick, the "Gimme More" singer kept her face away from the cameras as she climbed out of her SUV wearing the same studded leather jacked and skinny jeans as the day before.

Meanwhile, Miss Lovato gave cameras a huge smile as she held down her flowing skirt that she paired with a blinged out black tee-shirt.

Demi recently dished about not understanding why Britney and Simon Cowell pass some contestants to the next round on the singing competition show, admitting, "It's unpredictable. Like sometimes I cannot see what Simon sees in the people he puts through. And same with Britney. I'm like, 'Britney, what are you thinking?'"

However, there is one judge Miss Lovato tends to agree with more than the others, as she explained to MTV news, "But there are more times I relate with Britney [better] than Simon, actually. Maybe because we're the two girls on the show."

During Monday's Television Critics Association summer press tour, all four judges made a video conference appearance to talk about the upcoming season of "X-Factor" - which premieres September 12 - during which Simon admitted, "I always said the no. 1 person I wanted on one of these shows was Britney. She's intriguing."

Cowell added, "You see a different side to her and she's a really great judge. ... Britney is quite mean, which you'll soon discover." at which point Britney followed up by saying, "I think it's just based on myself and who I am, I'm a very honest person."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario