lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Listen To Justin Bieber’s 911 Call During Paparazzi Chase


While driving on the 101 freeway through Los Angeles like “a maniac”, Justin Bieber placed a call to 911 reporting the paparazzi following him. The call was released today, and in it you can hear how shaken up Bieber is by the high-speed chase.

“I was trying to go fast so I can lose these people, and I got pulled over,” explains Bieber, who identifies himself as “Justin Johnson”. “And the police told me if they kept following me, to call in.”

“They’re the ones who are driving reckless, and I’m just trying to have them not be on my tail,” he added. Hop below to listen to his 15-minute call with 911, placed as three to five cars continued to follow him. We certainly hope Bieber was using his hands-free handset to make the call.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario