martes, 14 de agosto de 2012

Alicia Keys Announces New Album "Girl On Fire"


“Girl on Fire” is the upcoming fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter and pianist Alicia Keys. She confirmed the title on blog entry in her official page. She said:

“I’ve had the title of this album in my mind for a long time….It’s been hard to hold it back and now I’m not holding it back anymore! It is called Girl on Fire!!! (…) I can’t wait to share this album with you. I promise when you hear it, it’s a new me, I gave it my all: powerful, soulful, honesty and heart… (…) Girl on Fire is about new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts… stripping away all the bad energy in your life and taking full control of the reigns and how you want to live”

The album is scheduled for release later this year J and RCA Records.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario