lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

Kim Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine


Kim Kardashian has newfound empathy for her older sister, Kourtney. In the new issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, first-time mom-to-be Kim, 32, admits that she was judgmental when Kourtney, 33, got pregnant in 2009 with her first child -- Mason, now 2 -- with no plans to wed the father, longtime love Scott Disick.

"I was like, 'You're not married! How could you do this?' I was really firm and strict," Kim tells the women's magazine. "But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did." (Kourtney and Disick, 29, are also parents to daughter Penelope, 7 months.)

The reality superstar posed for Cosmopolitan in the very early stages of her pregnancy, before her now-famous bump was showing -- posing in a sexy halter mini-dress in an interior shot, and high-waisted bikini bottoms and a midriff-baring top on the cover.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario