martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

PHOTOSHOOT: Lana del Rey for NYLON Magazine





She was talking about her new album and haters.
 
On the next Lana Del Rey album:
"When people ask me about it, I just have to be honest--I really don't know[...] I don't want to say, 'Yeah, definitely--the next one's better than this one,' because I don't really hear a next one. My muse is very fickle. She only comes to me sometimes, which is annoying."


On not listening to the haters:
"It's important to have a good relationship with yourself when you become well known[...] People will say a lot of things, and you'll start to wonder if they're true. But then you have to go back to all of those little truths and kernels you found along the way that remind you: You are where you're supposed to be."




0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario