miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Ke$ha Knew About Sex Before She Was Seven

Ke$ha says she knew all about sex, before she even turned seven. The singer made the claim in a new interview, where it sounds like she was adopted by wolves/ the parents of Taylor Momsen, around the same age. I managed to subdue my gag reflex long enough to read her quotes from Sunday’s The Times of London, about her long sexual history. Extremely long, it turns out. She basicalls claims that the wolves threw a box of rubbers, their car keys (they can drive without opposable thumbs?) and booze at her and left her to raise herself.


‘I knew everything about sex before I was even seven,’ she said. ‘My mom left me at home when I was 14 with a credit card, and a box of condoms and the keys to the car and said, ‘Don’t get pregnant and don’t drink and drive.’ I had to be responsible for myself.’ She adds, of her album’s sexual content, ‘I’m not a babysitter. My b**ls are on the table. I’m very upfront with who I am. There is sex. There is alcohol. The kids are gonna figure it out someday.’ Timewasting/ overprotective parents, your children are going to start sexually-inappropriately acting out and it would behoove you to allow that to continue, lest they grow up without a drinking problem and miss their chance at working on Disney Channel

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario