miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Khloe Kardashian YRB Magazine Cover Pictures

Khloe Kardashian covers YRB magazine. On the cover, Kardashian wears some kind of weird sex fetish head mask thing better suited to Lady Gaga. Either that, or husband Lamar Odom is sick of his ‘not small’ ‘wife’ running around in the wild and so has decided to keep her caged. CAGED! I’m thinking the latter. Wookiees are large, dangerous animals who are better kept on some kind of leash. And better not fed after midnight (I might be getting them confused with Gremlins. Same thing, right?) Kardashian shared the pictures from her YRB cover issue on her personal blog. ‘This shoot was actually part of the inspiration beyond my decision to dye my hair red,’ she writes. Adding that, ‘Mike Ruiz was the photographer and Darius Baptist, the Fashion Director of the magazine, styled the shoot,’ and ‘Joyce Bonelli did my makeup and Clyde Haygood did my hair’… does that old saying about ‘putting lipstick on a pig’ apply to Wookiees too?



0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario