jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Cameron Diaz: Cosmopolitan June 2011 Cover Girl

Landing multiple cover gigs as she steps up promotional efforts, Cameron Diaz is featured on the front page of the June 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

The always-striking actress is boosting interest in her new movie "Bad Teacher," with the latest cover gig finding her open up about topics such as her life philosophy.

Highlights from Miss Diaz's Cosmo spread are as follows:

On her life philosophy: “I think you get better as you age. You know what you want, and you become stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically…But also, things have happened recently that have pushed me to grow. My father died, and having gone through that really made me think about my life and how I want to live it.”

Friendship talk via Drew Barrymore: “She’s my sister, but we bro out and have crazy adventures. I always know that she is game. Most people don’t know this, but she’s very edgy…That has been a big part of our friendship, knowing that she will throw down at any time as well as that sisterly, cozy, nurturing love that we have.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario