jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Cheryl Cole Confirms U.S. "X Factor" Gig

There has been plenty of buzz about Cheryl Cole's involvement with the US version of “The X Factor” and today it was confirmed- she’ll be one of the show’s judges.

According to creator Simon Cowell, “I’m thrilled for Cheryl. She is massively excited about this show, and she has been fantastic to work with. She’s also a complete brat! Most importantly, this girl can spot talent.”

And it sounds like Cheryl shares Simon’s enthusiasm about the official announcement that she’ll be joining the gig this fall.

Cole gushed, "I'm so excited to be taking part in the American version of The X Factor. I absolutely love it here in the UK and with the talent they have out in America, I'm sure we're going to find someone very special. I can't wait to get started."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario