jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Lucy Hale: Nylon Magazine Party Girl

Making the most of her evening, Lucy Hale was spotted at the Nylon Magazine Young Hollywood May Issue launch party last night (May 4).

The “Pretty Little Liars” actress showed up at Bardot looking smashing in a white top with a black and white printed skirt and massive black shoes.

During her recent interview with Nylon, Lucy shared some beauty tricks- “My makeup artist on PLL has taught me how to master individual lashes. She’s taught me how to properly place concealer, things like that. But I have to say, these people, they’re artists and I just try to learn whatever I can from them.”

She also gushed about her favorite music these days- “I’m obsessed with Adele’s new album. I have an obsession with Bruno Mars, I think he’s so amazing, and also The Script … I like Lady Antebellum, obviously. They are so great. I love Mumford and Sons - Ian Harding introduced me to them on the show, actually.”


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario