jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Lady Gaga Reveals Opening “Born This Way” Lyrics, Sings “Happy Birthday” To Ellen

Lady Gaga decided the best way to thank her Little Monsters for turning “Thank God 4 Gaga” into trending topic on Twitter, was to treat them to the opening lyrics to “Born This Way”. The title track of recently named Most-Anticipated Album Of 2011 is sure to be “Firework”, “F**kin’ Perfect” and every other “I Will Survive”-esque anthem rolled into one (Elton John claims it will completely dethrone the Gloria Gayner classic. So get ready, karaoke bars.). When the provocative artist wasn’t busy leaking lyrics, she managed to find time to wish Ellen DeGeneres a very happy birthday live on air. Jump below for enough of Gaga’s words to hold you over until February 13. [Gaga Daily]


Gaga not only sings “Happy Birthday” to a stunned and surprised Ellen, but calls the daytime host an inspiration and promises to perform “Born This Way” on her show—seriously, could you ask for a better birthday gift than that?!



Now, onto the lyrics:


“Don’t Be a Drag, Just Be a Queen”
“No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life

I’m on the right track baby, I was born to survive.”
“Give yourself prudence, and love your friends, subway kid rejoice your truth.

In the religion of the insecure I must: be myself, respect my youth”
“I love my life, I love this record and mi ‘amore vole fe’ yah (love needs faith)”

“A different lover is not a sin, believe capital H-I-M”
“My mama told me when I was young, We are all born superstars.

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in the glass of her boudoir”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario