miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Emma Roberts Talks To ‘Seventeen’ [PHOTOS]

Oh to be 20 again. Emma Roberts talked about boys and her body in the May issue of Seventeen (she’s also the mag’s cover girl). The Scream 4 actress, who is rumored to be dating Gossip Girl‘s Chace Crawford, said “Sexy when I was younger always meant boobs, and I’ve never had boobs in my life, so I always felt that sexy was out of the question for me.” Don’t say such things, Roberts! She continues, “I used to really want to be that kind of voluptuous girl, and I’ve just kind of embraced that I’m not.”

Roberts also looked back on her teenage years, and sometimes reads a journal she kept while she was 15. Like many of us who look back and think, “what was wrong with me?” Roberts has the same thoughts. She told Seventeen, “I write, just to do it for me, because I know, when I’m older, I’ll want to look back and know what was going on in my mind. I look back on journals that I had when I was 15, and it’s so interesting to see that the things that I thought were the end of the world at 15, I barely remember now.”






0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario