martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Lauren Conrad: Allure May 2011 Cover Girl

She's fresh off the signing of a new three book deal, and the always-popular Lauren Conrad was selected to cover the May 2011 issue of Allure magazine.

The "Hills" hottie was styled up by Stephane Marais while photographed for a gorgeous spread in the mag's first iPad issue by Carter Smith.

In the accompanying interview, LC dished on the way in which she sees herself, telling, “I’m not a sexy person. I’m OK with it. I’ve never been the sexy girl. Whenever I’ve had a boyfriend, he’s always been like, ‘Oh, you’re cute.’”

She continued of dealing with figure issues, “It wasn’t ‘Lauren Debuts Her Line’; it was ‘Lauren Debuts a Fuller Figure,’ and I was like, ‘Oh, no!’ because I’d put on a few pounds….If I’m shopping and I see paparazzi, my bag goes directly to my thighs.”

As for being called a ‘reality show talent', the 25-year-old said, "They called me that, and I’m like, ‘What’s my talent?’”






0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario