martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

U.S. Representative Aaron Schock Shows Off Abs On Men’s Health Cover [PHOTO]

Yowza! Hello Representative Schock!

Dubbed “Hottest Freshman Congressman” in 2009 by the Huffington Post, U.S. Representative Aaron Schock (IL) shows off his tight abs on the June cover of Men’s Health. The congressman shares his thoughts on Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign, how he keeps those famous abs, his future in politics and the responsibility of being role model.

On Michelle Obama: “I think Michelle Obama is on the right track with her Let’s Move campaign to bring down childhood obesity. She and I come from the same state, Illinois, which is number four in the nation for obese children. One out of five Illinois children are considered obese.”

On the responsibility of being a role model:
“If you want to start talking about healthy lifestyles and staying in shape, then you yourself should do your best to try to be a model, an example to people you’re trying to convince to do the same.”

More quotes from Aaron Schock…

On a future in politics: “Public service is a great honor, but it tends to be all-consuming. When I look at that Capitol dome and no longer feel that tingle. Then I’ll know it’s time to go.”

On Exercise v Nutrition: “Exercise is more important that diet for me because it’s a twofer. It keeps me in good physical shape and it relieves stress. And when you’re a representative of the public, there’s never a shortage of things to do”

On working out before sunrise: “It’s got to happen early or it’s not going to happen.”

On his fitness calling: “In college I could feel my body changing, and I knew that if I didn’t make some changes, I was going to go in the wrong direction.”

What do you think of Aaron’s abs? Share your thoughts by tweeting us at @socialitelife or head on over to our Facebook page.

The June issue of Men’s Health is on newsstands May 24th.


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario