jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Alan Ritchson’s Shirtless ‘Blue Mountain State’ Photos









I’ll be honest, I have never seen an episode of Blue Mountain State, but these pics of the series’ star Alan Ritchson are making me wanna tune in to the football drama series.

After Elton recently spoke with Alan about the show and here are a few of the highlights from the interview.

The show is so funny, but one of the biggest surprises is that YOU are so funny. Is this just a part of you or have you had to work hard at cultivating it?
AR: I’ve always had a comedic side to me. Somewhere inside of me Thad has been living this whole time. I don’t think we share too many similarities in life, however he’s a part of who I am, and there are a million other characters that nobody knows about that I can’t wait to share. It’s in there, but I think it took awhile, though, to figure out that that was my niche, and that was my way in.

I’ve had a chance to really influence who this is and the end product. I’m proud of it and I think it just took me awhile to find my direction as an actor.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario