jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Cover ‘EW’








Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner are featured on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly which will be on newsstands tomorrow (November 18).

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 co-stars sat down with the magazine to chat about the film, and yes the birth and sex scenes. Here’s what they had to say.

Regarding that birth scene we’ve all be hearing about: “That’s what I’m really disappointed about — and I’ve talked about it with Bill It was more sympathetic or something when I played the scene with less energy, and it made it easier for [director Bill Condon] to tell the story. But in the book, Bella is screaming, ‘NOOOOO!’ And I did it like that – crazy and Exorcist-like. I was going for this weird mix of turning into the most feral mother you can imagine and also fighting for my own life. I mean, I was a nutcase. I was an absolute nutcase.”

Regarding that sex scene we’ve all be hearing about:
Robert: “There’s a version where it was really intense.”
Kristen: “Cinematically, cut all together, it’s awesome,” Kristen added. “But we didn’t really do that scene.”

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario