jueves, 8 de marzo de 2012

Josh Hutcherson's Suave Teen Vogue Prom Feature







With his new movie "The Hunger Games" set to hit theaters on March 23rd, Josh Hutcherson hit the promotional circuit by partaking in a high school prom themed feature for the April 2012 issue of Teen Vogue.

The 19-year-old actor looked suave as he rocked a Dolce & Gabbana jacket and shirt, Dior Homme pants and Thomas Pink bow tie while posing with two lucky ladies during the Sebastian Kim helmed photo shoot.

Highlights from Hutcherson's accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Teen Vogue!

On his reaction to landing the role of Peeta in 'The Hunger Games':
"I think I made some weird noises," Josh confesses. "It wasn't until we actually shot the first scene that I went, 'Oh! I'm Peeta!'"

On how he relates to Peeta:
"Peeta has this belief that no matter what circumstances you're in, you have to stay true to yourself. Having been a young actor, it's easy to be influenced. I connect with him on that level."

On his excitement over continuing to film the franchise's second installment:
"I can't wait to see the way the rebellion starts to build," he says of book two, Catching Fire. "It reminds me of Star Wars, the fight against the Empire. Creatively, I'm looking forward to Mockingjay, when Peeta goes darker. But as a fan, I'm most excited about the second book."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario