lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

Kristen Stewart Goes Vamp in “Breaking Dawn 2”


It’s a bittersweet feeling to be waiting for the final installment of the “Twilight Saga” films, and in a new clip from “Breaking Dawn Part 2” Kristen Stewart gets to experience what it’s like to be a fully-fledged vampire.”

Stewart’s character Bella Swan gets turned into a bloodsucker at the end of “Breaking Dawn Part 1” and in the new trailer, she tells her hubby Edward Cullen she feels way different.

Bella declares, “It’s strange. Physically I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally I feel just drained.”

In a recent interview, Kristen explained, "The whole vampire thing -- I wasn't excited to be white and all that. I was really more excited to finally get her there because she wants it so bad."

As for the contact lenses she had to wear, Stewart lamented, "They are worst. The yellow ones sort of limit your vision even more, and so you feel a little bit more closed off. That is one thing I can't wait to say goodbye to, is the contacts. They just kill you. [They give you] dead face."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario