martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Megan Fox Covers Jalouse April 2012






Her movie "Friends with Kids" was just released while another film in which she appears titled "The Dictator" is set for a May debut and, as part of the promotions, Megan Fox took over the cover of the April 2012 issue of Jalouse magazine.

The 25-year-old actress looks elegant in a Philip Treacy hat with an Emporio Armani vest for the Alexei Hay shot front page while opening up about topics such as her role in "Friends with Kids" and disliking of seeing her magazine and commercial shoots.

Highlights from Miss Fox's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Jalouse!

On her role in 'Friends with Kids':
"I'm Mary Jane, the character played by Adam Scott thinks he is her soulmate. But he has a baby, I'm very independent, and he disapproves of her lifestyle."

On shooting magazine covers and ads :
"I hate taking pictures, I never watch them, otherwise I would have wanted to change everything. I prefer not to see any and trust the photographer, who knows his job."

On being labeled based on her looks:
"I live well with my image, I cannot complain, I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario