martes, 3 de abril de 2012

Post-Dominican Kim Kardashian: Back in Fitness Mode





Showing her dedication to physical fitness, Kim Kardashian was spotted hitting the gym this morning (April 3) after returning to Los Angeles from her vacation.

The “Disaster Movie” actress looked gorgeous as she strolled out of the fitness center, sporting a black tank top, black stretch pants, colorful Nike sneakers, and texting on her BlackBerry mobile device.

Meanwhile, Kim’s pregnant sister Kourtney Kardashian has been taking some heat for coloring her hair while carrying a child.

Kourtney blogged, "I decided to change up my hair to try something new. I haven't touched my hair color in over 10 years and thought it was time for some fun. Don't even ask...why now after 10 years...I'm just crazy."

"I did research about doing anything to the color of my hair while pregnant and followed all of the guidelines from my doctor and took the proper precautions necessary. I highlighted my hair (which is considered the safest form of hair color while pregnant) and NOT to the root, so nothing ever touched my scalp. I also used products that did not contain any ammonia. It is also recommended to be in a well-ventilated area as well as being at least in your second trimester, and I followed both of those rules.

Ms. Kardashian added, "Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I take caution in all the products I use all the time, but especially when pregnant."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario