lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

Zac Efron Covers Men's Health May 2012




With his new movie "The Lucky One" set to hit theaters on April 20th, Zac Efron piled onto the promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of Men's Health magazine.

The 24-year-old heartthrob showed off her bulging biceps on the publication's dual covers while talking about his role as a marine in his upcoming Nicholas Sparks book based film.

Dishing about his workout regimen prior to production's onset, Zac told, "Physically I started eating a lot. Eating through walls. Just eating and eating. That's all I'd do and I put on some weight that way. As far as the training goes, just trying different techniques and methods. It's one of the only concrete things that you can do to feel differently about a character. I didn't feel like a Marine. I didn't have the posture. I didn't feel like I had the presence and that was just one thing for me that I could do to really up that change."

The former "High School Musical" star also spoke about how he was impressed by the noticeable "presence" in which Marines and Navy SEALs possess.

Of this, Efron explained, "When I went in to meet some of these guys, the sergeants, I was blown away. I was taller than most of the guys, but they were just thick, like there was something about them. They had a definite presence. Here I am, slouched over and I just smile a lot. I'm just always smiling. These guys were always serious. Honestly, it was one of the most awkward moments in my entire life."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario