domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Zac Efron's Hunky Easter Weekend Down Under











Showing off just how in shape and athletic he is, a shirtless Zac Efron was spotted relaxing on his hotel balcony and playing a game of golf while in Sydney, Australia over the weekend (April 7-8).

The hunky heartthrob spent Saturday drinking a glass of orange juice and slipping on some headphones as he ventured out shirtless on his hotel balcony while kicking off Easter Sunday by swinging some clubs with friends at a local golf course.

Zac admits he had to put on some weight and gain more muscle to gear up for his role as U.S. Marine Logan Thibault in the upcoming film "The Lucky One," which is an adaptation of the book by Nicholas Sparks.

"Physically I started eating a lot. Eating through walls. Just eating and eating. That's all I'd do and I put on some weight that way. As far as the training goes, just trying different techniques and methods."

The 24-year-old put on 17 pounds of muscle but, even after bulking up, he still didn't really feel like he looked like a Marine, saying, "When I went in to meet some of these guys, the sergeants, I was blown away. I was taller than most of the guys, but they were just thick, like there was something about them. They had a definite presence."

Training with Marines and Navy SEALS and getting to know their personalities also blew him away, as he explained, "Here I am, slouched over and I just smile a lot. I'm just always smiling. These guys were always serious. Honestly, it was one of the most awkward moments in my entire life."

Check out the trailer for "The Lucky One" found in the player above, with the film set to hit theaters on April 20.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario