miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Lady Gaga's Neon Green Taipei Arrival






Making her way around the globe, Lady Gaga was spotted arriving at the Sungshan Airport in Taipei, Taiwan today (May 16).

The “Just Dance” singer was hard to miss, thanks to her bright lime green dress teamed with a multi-colored coif, as she waved to fans and press before heading to her hotel. Lady Gaga is in Taiwan for a pair of concerts as part of her Asian Born This Way Ball tour.

In career news, Gaga will be featured on the “Simpsons” season finale on May 20th at 8pm ET on FOX.

Of her experience doing the voice for “Lisa Goes Gaga,” Gaga explained, “I think I was more nervous than I've ever been, because I have so much respect for [the cast and crew]. I just wanted to do a good job."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario