jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Nina Dobrev and AnnaSophia Robb Goes Upfront for The CW






Taking care of some media duties, Nina Dobrev was spotted at the CW Upfronts Presentation in New York City today (May 17).

The “Vampire Diaries” starlet smiled as she posed for photos alongside gal pal AnnaSophia Robb and signed autographs for the lucky fans that got to meet her.

In career news, Nina recently commented on the notion that she should star in the film adaptation of the sexy book du jour “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

Ms. Dobrev noted, “All I've heard is that it's very scandalous, to say the least. I haven't read it, but who knows? I mean, well, I guess we'll have to see."

What about her boyfriend Ian Somerhalder in the male lead? "I don't know if that's a good idea. I think it's best for any of the actors on the 'Vampire Diaries' to kind of do their own things ... and create new characters. And as much as you try when you shoot a movie, if it's two of the same people, the fans will always see you as ... they'll see me as Elena and they'll see him as Damon if we do a film together."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario