martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Paris Hilton's Chic LAX Landing





Making a fashionable arrival back into LaLa land, Paris Hilton was spotted arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA on Monday (May 14).

The former reality TV starlet looked chic in flare jeans, a deep v-neck cardigan sweater and sunglasses as she toted one of her own self-named handbags all while slashing a smile at the awaiting paparazzi.

As she made her way back to the states, the 31-year-old star took to her Twitter page writing, "Just landed back in from Europe and am already back at the gym for my 2 hour pilates session. #DedicatedToMyWorkOut #YES!" She later added, "Just landed back in LA. Can't wait to get home to all my pets. Missed by babies so much!"

In other career news, the blonde beauty is getting ready to release her new single "After Midnight" in June. In a recent interview with Ace Showbiz, the socialite opened about her new track saying, "I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO. I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario