domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen's Flirty Fall 2012 'V' Mag Feature

With her new album "Kiss" set to be released on September 18th, Carly Rae Jepsen added to her massive promotional blitz via a feature in the Fall 2012 issue of V magazine.

The 26-year-old "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker donned a Stella McCartney top with a Roseark ring and Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra shoes for the flirty Doug Inglish shot spread while dishing about everything from Justin Bieber to her upcoming disc.

Highlights from Miss Jepsen's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to V!

On getting a career boost from Justin Bieber:
"[It] sparked a little bit of an online fire. Justin is really the reason why the game change for me."

On when the excitement kicked in:
"It wasn't until we actually signed the deal that I really let myself get excited. And every day since then it's just been, 'Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!'"

On her upcoming album:
"It is pop, but it's not all just happy feel-good. There's going to be some angry love songs and more passionate pieces as well."

On being in a great place:
"I feel like I should feel frightened, but it's just pure joy that I have right now."

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario